A Sliding Gate is a type of gate made from wood or metal that can slide from one side to the other making it a practical, safe, and secured way of protecting our homes. It is composed of metallic wheels attached to the bottom part of the gate enabling it to slide with ease during the closing and opening of the gate. They can be mostly be seen in residential and subdivisions wherein there is a need for tight security, usually, there are two types of this sliding gates the one door and the two-door which can be powered via electricity or solar panel. Some of these gates are equipped with a remote control device that a user can operate from a distance for extra convenience. An automatic wooden driveway gate is also a great addition to any side-by-side fence or board on board fence. But for some who are willing to go the extra mile, they have made these sliding gates bulletproof for extra protection such as politicians, corporate CEOs, persons who are in witnessed protection programs, and celebrities.
Benefits of having a Sliding Gate
- Safety and Security for our Homes - it is fully automated and cannot be opened by just anyone else so it is perfect for keeping our loved ones safe, plus it can have an extra feature such as when an intruder attempts to enter the premises he/she can be electrified due to added features and can trigger an alarm that can alert the nearby security and law enforcement.
- Easy to use - it's very easy to use and requires no manpower operation because it is fully automated and removes the hassle of getting out of the vehicle just to open or close the gate. The convenience and peace of mind it offers to the user are truly remarkable.
- Occupies Less Space - unlike traditional gates in the past wherein it requires a huge space in the property which can be very expensive, the automated gates are taking less space because of their unique design plus the gate can be customized to prefer the client's preferences making it a decorative piece that provides security for our homes.
- Low Maintenance - because of their durable design and the safety that they provide some people might think that having installed a sliding gate can be pricey and has high maintenance, but this is a misconception since these sliding gates can be done and installed professionally it can be considered to be a one-time investment and a lifetime of convenience.
- High Utility - there are wide variations of highly durable materials that can be used for an automated sliding gate depending on the client's preference such as the sizes, colors, and texture of the material making it an extension of the client's personality. Some of these materials are light as a feather but durable in nature which can provide protection.
- Adds value to the Property - having a sliding gate makes the house look elegant looking and creates a feeling that the client will be secured in this home because of the automated sliding gate offers to the future owner of the house.